Krishna Institute Innovation Award
- The innovation idea or prototype needs to be sent in detail to the: email@example.com entitled “Krishna Institute Innovation award”
- No age limits. Any Skullbase surgeon (ENT/ Neurosurgery or Head and Neck surgery) can participate.
- The authors must be registered at the 8th World Federation of Skull Base Societies Meeting to be able to present the paper.
- The judges committee will be an international group of Neurosurgeons who will decide the papers to be selected for the presentation in Rio.
- 10 best papers will be selected based on the marks they obtain during the preliminary rounds.
- The Award committee will inform to the author the paper approval.
- The 10 papers should be presented in the innovation session in Rio, onsite, personally to decide the best paper. The presentation time will be 8 minutes with 2 minute question and answers.
- The best one will receive USD 1,000.
Associate surgeon at Mayo Clinic in Florida, with focus on Skull Base and Pituitary Surgery and Neuro-Oncology. He has a strong commitment to academic neurosurgery and authored and co-authored over 80 peer-reviewed papers, 50 neurosurgical meeting presentations, and 25 book chapters, in addition to ...View more
Eric W. Wang, M.D. is Professor of Otolaryngology, Neurological Surgery, and Ophthalmology at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Director of the Division of Rhinology, and Director of Education for the UPMC Center for Cranial Base Surgery. Dr. Wang is also Vice Chair of Clinical Opera...View more
Dr Arun K Srivastava a alumni of AIIMS New Delhi presently working in a reputed institute of Northern India
SGPGI-Lucknow.Having experience of 17 years in Neurosurgery.Published more than 200 articles and more than 10 technical innovations.Skull base remains at the core of his clinical interest...
- Member of the Brazilian Society of Neurosurgery - Master and Doctorate from the Federal University of Pernambuco - Preceptor of the Neurosurgery Medical Residence at Getúlio Vargas Hospital (SUS / PE)
Graduated from the Fluminense Federal University ( Rio de Janeiro ) in 1984
Residency in Orthopaedics an Traumatology in 1987 at Miguel Couto Hospital ( Rio de Janeiro)
Staff in Spine Surgery since 1989 in Instituto Nacional de Traumatologia e Ortopedia ( INTO)
Orthopaedic Residency ...
Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
Located between trendy Barra da Tijuca and famed Ipanema Beach, our extravagant, full-service resort offers extensive business facilities in a tropical setting. Let our complimentary shuttle take you to area beaches, Leblon, and Rio Sul's shops.The renovated Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel & Resort is the city's only beachfront resort with an extensive recreational area, spa, and amenities. Its lush, landscaped grounds are set above a white-sand beach fronting the tropical South Atlantic and flanked by towering mountains.Our 538 guest rooms and suites feature comfortable "Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience" beds as well as private balconies overlooking the sea. Club Level accommodations include access to the Sheraton Club Lounge and an exclusive area for breakfast.
Avenida Niemeyer 121 - Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - 22450-220 - Brazil
Attention! The Pre-Meeting Courses will happen in different places from the official venue of the Skull Base Meeting. CHECK THE ADRESSES.