We are pleased to invite you to the 8th World Federation of Skull Base Societies Meeting to be held in March 2022 in the beautiful city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
We are sure that the excellent programming that is being prepared along with the natural beauties of this incredible city will provide an unforgettable experience.
We are waiting for you in Rio in 2022!
2020 WFSBS Meeting President
JOSÉ ALBERTO LANDEIRO
2020 WFSBS Honorary President
BASANT K. MISRA
COVID-19 Safety Measures for attending SKULL BASE
In compliance with the local regulations in force with respect to prevention and control of COVID-19, IN ORDER TO ENTER THE EVENT, all attendants and meeting’s related parties MUST present a complete VACCINATION record: two shots of COVID-19 vaccine.
You must present a proof of vaccination in person at the event's office during material and badge pick-up.
Brazilians – printed (national vaccination card) or digital (ConectSus, Poupatempo, Municipal Health Department) proof of vaccination
Foreigners – Eligible proof of vaccination in order to enter the event
- printed or digital (documents that are exclusively in QR-CODE format will not be accepted);
- must contain the name of the traveler, vaccine brand name or manufacturer name, lot number(s) of each shot and vaccination date(s);
- single-shot or last shot of primary vaccination course at least 14 days prior to departure.
* Documents issued abroad must be in Portuguese, Spanish or English.
* To leave and return to your country of origin, as well as to enter Brazil, other documents are required in addition to proof of vaccination, please check the required documentation at the Brazilian consulate in your country.
For validation purposes, you should present an identity document with your proof of vaccination.
Spine Neurosurgeon from Concepción, Chile. Assistant professor of Neurosurgery, University of Concepción. Fellowship in Neuromonitoring at United States and Switzerland, Spine Fellowship in Brazil. Coordinator of Spine Section of the Chilean Society of Neurosurgery. Tutor for Continuing Education Pr...View more
- Member of the Brazilian Society of Neurosurgery - Master and Doctorate from the Federal University of Pernambuco - Preceptor of the Neurosurgery Medical Residence at Getúlio Vargas Hospital (SUS / PE)
Neurosurgeon in Hospital Municipal Miguel Couto, Rio de Janeiro.
Fellowship in Interventional Neuroradiology in Limoges, France
Fellowship in Endovascular Neurosurgery in Hospital Santa Teresa, Petrópolis.
Member of Brazilian Society of Neurosurgery.
Rio de Janeiro Neurosurgery S...
Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
Located between trendy Barra da Tijuca and famed Ipanema Beach, our extravagant, full-service resort offers extensive business facilities in a tropical setting. Let our complimentary shuttle take you to area beaches, Leblon, and Rio Sul's shops.The renovated Sheraton Grand Rio Hotel & Resort is the city's only beachfront resort with an extensive recreational area, spa, and amenities. Its lush, landscaped grounds are set above a white-sand beach fronting the tropical South Atlantic and flanked by towering mountains.Our 538 guest rooms and suites feature comfortable "Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience" beds as well as private balconies overlooking the sea. Club Level accommodations include access to the Sheraton Club Lounge and an exclusive area for breakfast.
Avenida Niemeyer 121 - Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - 22450-220 - Brazil
Attention! The Pre-Meeting Courses will happen in different places from the official venue of the Skull Base Meeting. CHECK THE ADRESSES.